Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let's Talk Bored


I know what you may be thinking... wHOa!! Ash, what the heck were you thinking posting this picture of yourself? Well.... this is how bored i am. ha. this is me from yesterday. assuming that i have the flu.. which i am going to assume that i have had... this is me, with the flu. ha ha, my poor future husband... this is what you have to look forward to when i get sick!! yah!! :) he he, okay.... i digress.
A little bit of an update! i am feeling much better today, but i am still in the stage where i can't be up for too long or i start to feel icky again. but... i am feeling much better, so praise Jesus for that!!!!!!! My grandmother has been taking care of me, and i am ever so thankful for that! I feel that in a couple of days i should be up and running around. well, maybe a slight jog, rather than run ;) Project Runway and Rob and Big are the t.v. shows that have kept me sane while being sick. I also had a blast from the past while watching Pebbles and Bam Bam at 4:25 in the morning the other day! Pray my Mimi and Pap DO NOT catch this "bug" that i have... i would feel awful, and so would they!!!
With all this time to lay here and think, i have decided i am ready for flip flop season!!!! Anybody with me???? I am ready for flip-flops and sundresses and maybe a slight tan!! yah!!
okay, im done, im in that bored/hyper/wanting to be better mood. love you all.

1 comment:

elise said...

um...you crack me up. and i'm glad you're feeling a little better! maybe you'll feel all better by tomorrow afternoon? ;)
ps - it makes me happy that you made that picture your header thing :) thanks. annnnnnd i miss you. i need a little ashley time.