Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch.. You know that I love youuuuu!

love. Do you ever see that old couple who are still so in love. Sometimes you see them at a restaurant, maybe walking or shopping together. You can find them at the mall in their little white tennis shoes walking hand and hand down the big long isle ways together. The man watches his wife, and holds on to her to make sure she does not trip or lose balance, and the woman seems, by the same token, holding her husband up for his balance as well. Every time I see one of these couples they seem ever so intentional. It makes me smile. Have you ever seen the movie When Harry Met Sally? They have all these older couples talking about where they met, and how they fell in love. So sweet. Some would call me a romantic, and you can call me that, but I really just think it is remarkable to see couples who have been together for so long and really seem to love each other so deeply. Their love seems so sweet, so perfect. I know the only true perfect love is found in Christ... but I do hope to one day be one of those couples. I pray that I am one of those couples. One of those couples that the Lord blesses with their desicion to follow Him, and perhaps allows me and my future mate to grow old with one another. To see each other through the good and the bad, and then end up in chick-fil-a or our favorite little bagel shop (maybe thats in my little fantasy, because I have a bagel shop right now I love that is so quaint) just sitting with one another, and enjoying one another. I hope to be that couple.

Well, I really don't have anything eloquent to say, but it is just refreshing when I see this. Like a breath of fresh air... he he :) Okay, I'm getting sappy, and lets just face it, its late and I am getting sleepy. So off to bed, I will put some pictures up with some updates soon, my blog is looking way too wordy, and a little boring. (Although it is pretty in pink.)

LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: