Monday, January 21, 2008

my new best friend.


I have found the miracle cure. i have had skin issues for a long while now, and i stress out quite a bit, which brings my little skin issues on more often than not. so, when in target, i saw a Burts Bees Product, of which, I am now completely IN LOVE with. it is amazing. just roll the little tea tree oil on your problem spots at night, and in the morning.... clear skin. im telling you... its amazing. thannnkkkkk youuuuu burts bees wax, i am now in love with two of your products. they will forever be in "my essentials" pile in my purse. :)

other beauty essentials i love: Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Burts Bees Lip Balm (the original... NOT the honey kind! yuck!), Burts Bees Herbal Blemish Stick, and Bare Essentials Makeup. :)

i know this is a bit of a frivolous post, but i felt at the same time this was important information to pass along. love you all.

No comments: