Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trip To Houston

my cute new purse... a la Victorias Secret.. it came with smelly good stuff. It was a steal!!

my computer has officially decided to become STUCK... we knew it was coming, but I was hoping to get all of my music off of it first. Figures. Maybe there is hope in the future....????


After my FIRST trip to Panera Bread with daddy... i love me some coffee.


Daddy and his coffee... he loves his coffee too, but does not like silly poses.


Cheers!! I love him!!





Mom telling me how much she loves dad... i captured her in the moment.. he he :)




Me and momma.
And that was my trip in pictures. it was short, it is always too short, but i always feel like i should get back to dallas because there are always things going on there too. bittersweet to leave every time. i wish they still lived in dallas, but i am glad they are happy in houston. (okay, happy they are happy... but secretly wish they lived in dallas;))
Love you all. Pray for a safe trip back tomorrow.






2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seeing your new blog posts is reminding me I have not actually SEEN and HUGGED you in a long time! Can we fix that this weekend? Life has slown back down ... I am calling you tonight, Ashie! xox

Alyssa Lynn said...

You are so lovely! furthermore...copy away! I just used the beautiful picture elise took! :)

Please lets date...i am getting pretty good with a planner these days!

So lets set a day and DO IT!!! UH UH!!! yueah