Sunday, January 27, 2008

i'm sick.

1. this afternoon i was running almost a 100 degree temp. i don't know what i have... for my minds sake, im just going to tell myself it is a sinus infection. yuck. i don't know when the last time i had a fever was. i am also burning up although it is freezing in my room.
2. i can't find anything on t.v., and i don't want to read. there could be worse things in the world, i know. ha
3. i was able to watch (well on and off bc i fell asleep) a doris day movie today. Doris Day movies are some of my favorites. they make me think about my mom. we love old doris day movies and always used to watch them when i was younger on sunday afternoons. it was our thing.
4. although i am burning up, i am craving a cinnamon dolce latte from starbucks... can we addicted.
5. i miss my parents when i get sick.
6. i am in a puppy-wanting mood right now. perhaps a yorkie or a cocker spaniel?
7. hopefully i will get better by wednesday, i have sub orientation for aisd. perhaps pray i get to feeling better by then???
8. the lord is showing me a lot right now and trying to show me patience. i would not say i am good with the whole patience thing quite yet... but i am trying. the lord is faithful even when i am not. i am thankful for that.
9. although im ready to get a job, im scared to death of it at the same time. does that make sense??? comfort zones will soon be broken down, and to me, that is scary. but i know it is time to step out in faith, and just trust.
10. i take my teXes exam on Feb. 23rd, and need to study more than i have been.
11. thank you for reading my list. love you all, im going to try to rest my eyes a bit. :)

1 comment:

Alyssa Lynn said...

Oh ash, i am sorry! That stinks bad bad!!! Feel better :) Miss you