Thursday, November 1, 2007

His Will above all Else...

You ever just feel like getting up and screaming. Maybe just busting out in song? Perhaps just doing a little dance in the middle of a huge crowd? Not necessarily to get any attention, but just because that is the only thing that you can think to do. The only way you can feel that you can possibly express yourself at that point or time. I do. Lately, I have wanted to do a combination of all those things. Words have become few, and my feeling have been in overflow. I think that is something that is so frustrating, but in these times, I have to trust that the Lord knows my heart, and knows what I am thinking and feeling. He is the ultimate healer, and also knows what is best for my soul, mind and heart.

A thousand times I've failed, still your mercy remains
Should I stumble again, I am caught in your Grace
Everlasting your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending your glory goes beyond all fame
My heat and my soul, I give you control
Consume me from the Inside out God
Let Justice and Praise become my embrace
To love you from the Inside Out

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself in brining you praise
Everlasting your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending your glory goes beyond all fame
My heart and my soul I give you control
Consume me from the Inside out Lord
Let Justice and Praise become my embrace
To love you from the Inside out
EVERLASTING YOUR LIGHT WILL SHINE WILL ALL ELSE FADES
NEVER ENDING YOUR GLORY GOES BEYOND ALL FAME
AND THE CRY OF MY HEART IS TO BRING YOU PRAISE
FROM THE INSIDE OUT MY SOUL CRIES OUT

my heart and my soul, I give you control
consume from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
to love you from the inside out!!!
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades!!
never ending your glory goes beyond all fame
and the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
from the inside out my soul cries out!!

Soooo... here i am.. busting out in song. I don't have much else to say, other than God is good and he knows what He is doing. I don't. ha ha... With graduation coming up, and just everything else going on in my life, the only thing to do is to Trust him, and not depend on my feelings, but trust that the Lord will direct my steps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my dear friend,
I was reading through some of your blogs and I just wanted to take a minute to encourage you. I have been where you are, and it is not easy - but now, I am in the best place of my life. Know that the Lord IS Faithful and He will provide each and every thing you will ever need, at exactly the right time.

Ashley, you and I see today, tomorrow, and maybe a week in advance, but God see our LIFETIME! He sees today, next week, next year, and ten years from now. He knows the names of our children, and even our grandchildren. TRUST HIM FULLY - every minute, every second.

Know that I am praying for you sweet friend because I remember the sorrow, the sadness, the heavy hearts, but I KNOW that they are replaced with comfort, peace and complete joy when we follow Him.

Come by next time your at Mimi and Pap's house - we'll sit outside and have tea and girl-talk!

Love you dear,
Ashley (Wages) Williams

Ang said...

Girl!!! you are not the only one that wants to bust out in song in the middle of a crowd...I do it so many times at work and people just look at me like I'm crazy...you know the people I work with. Sometimes we can't contain ourselves. You are amazing, sister!