Friday, November 16, 2007

Random

Since I just really want to blog, and I am wasting time till my class starts (yes people, a class on Friday night, can we say lame) then I thought I would just write some random thoughts!

1. I have eaten at chick-fil-a about 3 times this week, which may seem excessive, but really that is a good amount for me. I usually eat there about 6-8 times in a week. Yes I know, I should be a chicken nugget by now.

2. I have been a little obsessed with rap music lately, because I have a new found love of dancing. I know... this may be ridiculous, and honestly, I just like the beats and find it fun to dance. I want to hold a dance party at my apartment. Any one like to join??? :)

3. I am obsessed with Christmas officially. It took me a little longer to get into the Christmas Spirit, but now I can say that I have officially begun my Christmas Extravaganza... I would like to make Christmas last as long as possible.

4. I took my friend Alyssa to my favorite bagel and coffee shop in Arlington and I think she loves it almost as much as I do, which means I might have a friend to go with me from time to time!! YEah!!

5. I am in love with Alicia Key's new CD as well as the Paramore CD. Quite Frankly, the Paramore Cd is just liberating!!

6. My birthday is a couple of days away and I will be 22... I feel old, even though that is relatively young.

7. I purchased Christmas Air Fresheners for my car recently because Skittle, my lime green bug, has started to smell like crayons. (I don't know why this phenomena happens, but it has) and it masked the smell for a while, but now my car smells like a pine tree forest with lots of crayons in it. SAD DAY.

8. Some of my best friends are going to New York for Thanksgiving, and where I am slightly jelous (this might be an understatement), they are going to take pictures of Christmasy things and then maybe frame them for me!!

9. I downloaded two new Christmas Ring tones on my phone... one sung by Ella, the other by Bing. (Sorry daddy, I couldn't resist)

10. I am obsessed with J-crew, and I think I have found the graduation dress that I want.

Okay, well that is all. I must go to my class right now. BOOOOO!!
Have a good night all!! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Ang said...

umm...about turning 22, you will be the age probably some of your teachers were throughout school before college. that's what has stricken me...ha. i love you!