Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WHAT A DAY...

So today, has been a little less that satisfactory. Wait... let me rephrase this... THIS MORNING was HARD, and after that.. things have gotten a lot better. As we speak... or well, as I type, I am listening to the great Jeff Johnson, and just trying to regroup before I have to go to class in like five or ten minutes.
Just to give you a lowdown... my computer decided to stop working last night. Which along with not working, it decided to take my 12-15 pg paper with it. Bit the dust people. Now if you know me, you know I tend to get stressed quite easily, so this through me over the edge. It was partly my fault however, because I choose to procrastinate. Thankfully, my sweet teacher is giving me an extension until FRIDAY... oh how much I love her, ya'll will never know.
Guys, I had a hard morning. I had quite a few panic attacks, but one thing the Lord is TEACHING me, and I mean by teaching me, making me live through it and showing me that HIS will is BEST, and mine IS NOT. Also, that I HAVE to trust Him, and there is not anyone else that I can put that trust in. My heart is still recovering from so many things, but God is good. This is hard to see during a time of panic, but the Lord is good. I am learning to just, not only say but know THE LORD IS ENOUGH.

Today is my birthday. 22. I'm getting older :) I thought I would be in a totally different place than I am right now on this birthday, but again, the Lord is showing me his plans are better. If you are reading this, I need prayer. The Lord is good, and I know he never gives us more than we can handle, but I never want to hesistate in asking for prayer!! I need it.. my heart is mending from many things, and the Lord is breaking me. :) It is good though. I have to go to class now.. I will blog a little bit more later!
I love you all!!
Happy Early Thanksgiving! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl,
i'm praying for you today. i know this blog is almost a week old at this point, but i am almost certain the struggles and brokenness still exist. remember this, the Lord will absolutely allow us to experience more than we can handle, because He wants us to let Him handle it for us. the verse that people use to talk about the Lord not giving us more than we can handle is about temptation, not hard times and pain. (1 Cor 10:13)so, lean into Him, let Him take it all, and he will be faithful to do it. rest secure in Him, He loves you with an everlasting love. (Dt 33:12)