Monday, November 26, 2007

TO BE CONTINUED...

There are times when I get in this "lets be oganized mood" and it always comes in the most inoppurtune times. For instance, the next two weeks are going to be MAJORLY busy because I am about to graduate, and I have many, MANY papers. :) So, when this happens, I like EVERYTHING to be spotlessly clean, and organized. So I get in these moods where I organize everything, and put it in its perfect spot. Now the reason I am telling you all this, is because before I left for Thanksgiving I decided to get into one of these moods. Now... I cannot find my camera hookup for my computer. No fear, I will find it, but all this to say, I will have pictures up soon documenting life and Thanksgiving, I just have to figure where my organized self put the cord!! :) (I always lose things when I am frazzled!! Figures :)) I love you all, my heart has been really heavy lately, and the Lord has shown me sooooooo much in the past few days and I can't wait to share it with ya'll!! So this is TO BE CONTINUED...
I love you all A LOT!
Ashie

No comments: