Monday, October 1, 2007

I did it...
















I did it... I cut off all my hair!! One of my best friends from High School, Courtney, cut my hair!! She did an amazing job... well she just is amazing in general!! We had a great time just catchin up!! If you need a haircut you should call her! REally... she loves what she does, and she is really good at it!!





Here are some other pics from this weekend!

Me and some of the girls went to a Great pizza place in Flower Mound after church on Sunday!! It was yummmmmyyyy!!






One more thing! Today is October 1st! Octbober 1st is the time that I start listening to Christmas Music!! I think it is important to have at least 2 full months of Wonderful Christmas Time Joy!! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way....

3 comments:

elise said...

i love your hair :) and you

Blair said...

your hair looks cuute! were twins!

Ang said...

I love love love your new haircut! and I loved seeing you today...wish we could have visited. We will soon!