Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's a marshmallow world in the winter...





A few of my favorite things about Fall/Winter....
Some call them ugly. Some call them overated. Some even call them juvineiel. I call them FABULOUS!! You may not know what I am talking about, but you soon will!! One of my favorite things about the seaon changing is that you get to change to fall/winter attire!! Which means that I get to start wearing my UGGS!!!
Yes everyone, I am an avid Ugg boot wearer. Some may make fun of me, actually many do, but I am quite okay with it. If you could only put this furry goodness on your foot for one minute.. you would know why they are my favorite thing!! (And I will also have you know that they were one of Oprah's favorite thing!) I do not really wear them with skirts, although if you do, I would give you a high-five because they are JUST AMAZING BOOTS! They keep your feet at comfortable temperature!! I just LOOOOVEEE THEM!! It is okay if you judge me for this.. but I will ask of you one thing! Before you judge... just try some on at your local department store. AMMMAAZZINNNG! I know they are not a necessity in life, but man, oh, man... I think they are close to it! (just kidding... but i hope you get my deep, weird love for these shoes!)


Another thing that I start doing at the beginning of October is I start listening to Christmas Music!! That is right people... I said Christmas Music!! It just makes me happy!! You can see me happily singin' down the road in Skittle (my lime green bug.... some would call it the color of a Christmas Tree..haha) to Mr. Bing Crosby, Mariah, and other favorites!! Oh, how I love the Christmas Season!! (and well pre-Christmas Season)

I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE New York at Christmas Time!! In answer to your next question, no, I have never been there, but I think one day I will get to go... and I watch the Today Show, and all the parades!! :) And lots of my friends have gone.. so I have seen the pictures!!

Well that is all I got... I was just thinking about how WONDERFUL it was to have cool weather this morning and tonight!! Thank you sweet Jesus, I am ready for Ugg Weather!!
Love you guys!!

2 comments:

elise said...

you make me laugh and i love your passion for uggs and christmas music...well, basically i just love you :)

Michelle said...

hey friend! i love the mariah carey christmas album! that is for sure a must for the season! it would not be the same without it! i love having your blog!