Monday, October 15, 2007

Back to School, Back to School, to prove to Dad I'm not a Fool....

Okay... if you have watched Billy Madison you know what I am talking about. But let me just be honest here, I don't even know if thats the way the song goes!! ha ha
So this week is going to be a CRAAAZZYYY week... I have got 5 tests, 2 papers due, and a 500-something page book to read. Needless to say, that unless I am totally procrastinating I will not be on this thing very much!!
Today is my Daddy's Birthday.... Happy Birthday Daddy!! You do not look a day over 20... he he :) Well... I just wanted to let ya'll know that I have a lot going on this week.. so if you think about it and have time, a prayer would be awesome!! I also had just a lousy end of the week, which I will not share the reasons on here, but if ya'll could also be praying for my heart to heal that would be awesome too!! God is good, and I am soo thankful for that!! :) I also have a job fair this week... ha ha.. just prayer in general would be good!
Well I am off to go study for Shakespeare... I better enjoy this while I can.. in two months its adios studying.. hello work world!

Love you guys!
Ash

No comments: