Friday, October 5, 2007

My Eight Random Facts

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. I have to have the door closed when I go to sleep. It is an absolute must... it cannot be cracked or open at all, but must, and I mean must be shut. If it is not shut, I cannot sleep.

2. I sleep with a stuffed animal monkey from build-a-bear. His name is Hot New Guy. My Mimi bought me this stuffed animal the day before college because I had broken up with my last boyfriend, whom I had a stuff animal named after and I was quite upset about having to still sleep with that! It was an embarassing ordeal to say the least in build-a-bear, especially when this soon-t0-be college junior's Hot New Guy was ready at the counter.

disclaimer: my Mimi made me name it Hot New Guy, because she did not want to have to go out and buy a new stuffed animal after any more breakups. I am not allowed to name my stuffed animal until I get married! :)

3. I have a fear of throwing up. Not only do I hate it... I really feel that I will die if and when I throw-up. Although I have thrown up a handful of times in my life... I still have this fear.

4. I have to put the toilet paper on the toliet paper holder in the way in which the t.p. is coming off from the top, or I will switch it! It bothers me....

5. I like to sing... I used to want to be Mariah Carey, and still would like to sing for a living!! :) ha ha

6. I was homecoming queen, and voted best all around in High School :)

7. I have wanted to be a teacher all my life.... when I was younger I used to teach to my cabage patch and american girl dolls.

8. I drive a lime green volkswagen bug and it is my DREAM CAR!! :) (My parents surprised me with it the day before my prom!!)

I am tagging Elise, Blair, Angela, Melissa R., and Mom (because I want her to start a blog) and that is all I know to tag!! :)

No comments: