Friday, October 5, 2007

Sooo Sensitive...

The past month I have grown soo much. The Lord has brought me out of a place, that has been one of the hardest times in my life. (I know I am only 21, soon to be 22, so I am young, but still.) I used to have panic attacks multiple times in the day, and the Lord has really brought me through that as well. At times I get very anxious still, but it is NOTHING like it used to be. Now, when I start to get anxious, the river starts a runnin. I mean it is starting to get a little ridiculous. Today I went home... and after talking about how I was feeling about everything going on... we were completely done with the conversation, I just start crying. ha! I don't know if this is just an overflow of emotion, or just some built up sadness that needs to get out and be talked about.. but the Lord is making me deal with my junk. He is exposing a lot of different parts of myself to me that I never knew were issues, and making me deal with them. Not only am I learning to deal with them, but I am learning to do it just by relying on God, and God alone. It is a great, amazing, and at the same time can be a lonley place. Not so much a lonley place in that the Lord is always with me, but a lonely place in that I feel like I have been put in a bit of suclusion. I have not really done this on purpose, it just seems that the way my friends schedule works out versus mine, I have a lot of alone time! :) I like to hang out with people, but I think this is just one more way that the Lord is letting me see that I can find all the fufillment I need in him.
Last night I went to The Village Recovery, formerly Celebrate Recovery, and it was just amazing! (If you have never been, I recomend it, it is such an amazing community of believers!) I forgot how wonderful it is to just be there, and get to talk about what is going on in your life, and know you won't be judged! On top of that Worship was amazing! I am just sooo thankful for the Church that the Lord has brought me to, and the people who are in it! Thank you Sweet Jesus!!

Today, I went to visit my parents in the Woodlands/Spring area. (I get very confused as to whether it is Spring or the Woodlands because it is so close together) I surprised my momma up at the High School that she works at today!! It was fun to see her new office and such!! I then went home to see my family's new Pomeranian puppy, Koo Joe! He is a feisty little thing! Me and Parentals then went out to PF Changs!! Can we say Yummyyyyyy... the lettuce wraps were delectable!

Well that is all... I hadn't really had a serious post in awhile so I thought I would write one!! oh, and I have 67 more days (counting weekends) till graduation! Everyone please pray I find a job!! I am going to some job fairs in about a week or soo!! Teaching here I come!! (hopefully :))

Have a good night ya'll!!

No comments: