Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Times are a changin... a new do' perhaps??












Okay, so I really do not know how these pictures are going to come up on here, but this are some of the cute asymetrical bob cuts that I have found. With graduation coming up, and just with all the changes I have gone through lately, I have really wanted to change my hair! (The cut that is) I just recently cut about 3 inches off my hair.. so shorter than my blog profile pic! I just wanted to get some opinions on what ya'll thought!! So please post your HONEST opinions on here! I didn't know where else to look for the asymetical bob look... I like jenny mccarthy's, but i would want it longer because I DEF want to back to be longer than hers is in the back. (I do not want it so short I feel like a boy) Now, I know my moms opinion will be to keep it long, so I have also posted a pic of Jessica Alba's hair! (Too bad we don't have a hairdresser to do our hair everyday ladies!) Anyways if ya'll could give me your opinions, that would be great!! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Sexy Bexy said...

WOW!!
I love it!! It really shows the shape of her face and smile it is sharp and im so gonna get mine cut like that!!LOVE IT SO MUCH XXX