Monday, September 24, 2007

Wisdom teeth... I would rather keep my Wisdom!

As you might gather from my title, I am NOT excited about getting my wisdom teeth out. While I am thankful for great technology and all that jazz.. I would rather just keep my wisdom teeth in my mouth. (Without my teeth shifting, thank you very much!) I will be getting my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday.. and I am very, very nervous. I know, or I have been TOLD, that it really is no big deal, and although I trust my friends.. I am still very scared. I don't like not being in control, and I am def not in control of this! ha! (Can we say pride..)

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know all that I am officially nervous! I feel a little dumb about being so nervous about all this.. but I really just am! My sweet momma is coming in town to take care of me this weekend though! Thank you Lord for her!! :)

Well now I am off to study for dreaded linguistics... if you could please send a quick prayer up for me that I will not be anxious about this TINY procedure, I would be much obliged!! love you all, and thank you for loving the Hypochondriac that is myself!! ha ha :)

No comments: