Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh Happy Weekend!!




Okay, so first of all, I have yet to figure out how to put these photos on the blog... at least I have not figured out how to put them where I want them, so sorry about that!

This weekend was a really great weekend!! I am excited because I got a new digital camera so now I can post some pictures on my blog!!

First of all let me introduce you to my puppy... Koo Joe
Yes.. he is oh so cute and looks like the fox from the fox and the hound!! he he, he is a pomeranian, and has a spunky little personality!!


Over the weekend I had lunch with my mimi!! I am so thankful for her! She has been an amazing source of strength for me during the past few months, well and my whole life!! She loves the Lord, and it is evident in every part of her life.. I am thankful for her example in my life!

My pap (who is pictured as well) has been out of town for two weeks, and just got back on Sunday! I saw him today, and of course took a quick pic of us! I was happy to see him, and glad he got back safe!

This weekend was the start of our homegroup for the Village! Its at DBU, which is oh so convient! I am so thankful for the girls that are in it, and I am so excited for the community that comes along with the home group! My leader, Stephanie, is amazing! I am so excited about what the Lord is going to do with our small group!

Tonight I had a coffee date/break/fun... with my friend Elise and Angela! We had a little photoshoot as well!

This weekend there was the prettiest sky, so I took a pic of that!! When I see things like that, it just reminds me of how majestic our amazing Lord is! I know it is no professional pic, but it was so pretty, I had just had to take it!!

I really wanted to post these pics.. I will write a more serious blog later!!
Love you guys oh so much!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Yay! Pictures and posts! You are amazing!!