Sunday, September 2, 2007

Houston Trip.. and My VeRy FIrsT Concert!!


pretty sure I'm in love!! ha ha LIFEHOUSE

GOO GOO DOLLS


Me and AM DANCIN!



Thumbs up for my first concert!




Trying to be pretty!! colbie!! yah! She was great!





So this weekend (labor day weekend) me and one of my best friend's AMBER decided to take a trip to see my parentals in Spring, Texas. (Spring is located right outside Houston and the Woodlands) Come to find out.. Amber's parents were moving to Houston from Arizona this weekend!! We were excited because we knew we would see them as well! What was even more exciting was to find out they live about two streets over from my parents in the SAME neighborhood!! Such a small world!! :)






On the way down to Houston we HAD QUITE a trip. First off... we were hungry. So we decided to stop at a Subway by school on the way. ummm... walked in, waited in line, only to see that there was mold in the cheese and the meat looked not so fresh. So we decided to stop at a different Subway on the way. This particular Subway was not in a good part of town, and needless to say it took a really long time... and it was scary!! (I get scared easily, but it really was scary!!) Then, I was being a bit anxious, and in turn was not paying attention to how much gas we needed, and even though I heard Skittle (my car) beep that it needed more gas, I somehow ignored it. So we BARELY made it to the gas station. Then after pulling out of the gas station, we got pulled over. Evidently, one of my headlights was out. Then we started going to wrong way down 45... my fault... but don't worry, we finally made it here!! I WAS SO READY TO BE OUT OF THE CAR!! :)






Tonight we went to my FIRST EVER CONCERT! It was the Goo Goo Dolls (headlining) and it was so much fun!! I was in such a need of a fun girls night out, and this was PERFECT!! (Thank you Hai!!) Me and Amber had so much fun and we got to see Colbie Calliat, one of my new favorite singers! Yah!! Here are some pictures of our fun night!! :)











1 comment:

Them Chandlers said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Colbie is great :)