Tuesday, September 18, 2007

He's right, Hallelujah, He's right!

First of all.. I have so much to update everyone on, and it may not all be tonight JUST because (if we are being honest) I am soooo sleepy!! This school thing can be very exhausting... especially when the whole senior-itis thing has kicked in! ha ha :) ANYWHO... I bought the new Shane and Shane Cd this weekend (well, really pap gave me some moola and I bought it!) and can I just say YOU ALL need to go get it! It is sooo amazing! As are all thier Cds. I love all the songs, but the song that I am relating to the most is Embracing Accusation!! If you go The Village then you heard it this Sunday, sweet Micheal Bleeker sung it over us!

Here are the lyrics:
The father of lies
coming to steal, kill and destroy
all my hopes of being good enough
I hear him saying, "cursed are the ones who can't abide"
He's right, Hallelujah, He's right
The devil is preaching the song of the redeemed
That I am cursed and gone astray
I cannot gain salvation, embracing accusation
Could the father of lies being telling the truth of God to me tonight?
If the penality of sin is death, then death is mine
I hear him saying, "cursed are the ones who can't abide"
He's right, Hallelujah, He's right
The devil is preaching the song of the redeemed
That I am cursed and gone astray
I cannot gain salvation
Oh the devil is singing over me an age-old song... That I am cursed and gone astray.
Singing the first verse so conviently .. he's forgotten the refrain
JESUS SAVES.

Now.. if that does not put some pep in your step.. well I don't know what to tell you! I do not know how to explain to you how much I needed to hear this. I will go into detail, I am sure, in my next blog, but I have had a rough past couple of weeks, and I just really was at a point in which I really needed to hear this. The Lord is so good! I don't think any words can explain how good He is!! I had asked him for verses and just a word from him, and not only did I hear this song (and really listen to it while Bleeker was singing) but verses popped up in the background!! UMM thank you Jesus! You are AMAZING! Also, the message was exactly what I needed to hear! And then, I got to go to dinner with some of my favorite girls that are in my homegroup, and then we got to have an amazing time opening up and talking about the Lord and our junk in small group! Oh Thank you Jesus for my sweet friends, sweet fellowship, good days.. and the bad days, and most of all... YOU!!

No comments: