Monday, February 11, 2008

Sadness is a wierd thing.

Sadness. I think it can sideswipe you when you are least expecting it. it comes, and then there it is, and there is not always something that you can do about it. i've been having quite a few of those moments lately. i realize that this is fairly common with all the changes that you go through after you graduate.. but, im ready for something. what that something is, i am not quite sure. all i know is that the Lord gives you what you need, when you need it, and that is never to be questioned. tonight i think that i was given something that i needed, and although it did not necessarily make anything (the situation) better or worse, it did make me feel better. i know this is vague, so it may not make sense, but i am thankful. thankful for the sadness, and thankful for times of learning, thankful for the moments when i don't know anything. i am sad. but, i think it is okay. i know eventually the sadness will go away, and things will get better, or different anyways and i will find normalcy within that different. but for right now, i am going to keep trying to be consistent with seeking the Lord's face and trying to understand that where he has me, and what has happened in this last year there is a reason for. which i know, there is a reason for it... i just don't know what it is. so until then, i will do my best, and make it through- not on my own, but, I will make it through.

3 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

totally understand this post!!! praying for you mama! love getting to hang out!

Stephanie said...

I am prayin for ya this week. And I want to see your face sometime!

p.s. I finally blogged again!
p.s.s. I wanna come to your grandparents' lake house too! PLLLEASE!?

Anonymous said...

i'm praying for you. love to you sweet friend. deuteronomy 33:12