Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lets Get UPDATED... Pics FiNaLLY!!

This is from last weekend! Two of the loves of my life, Robin and Elise, all hung out after church. These girls have been soooooo helpful and just such a blessing in my life!! This is us after eating at Palio's!!! Yummy to my Tummy!!!!!!! This was the Friday before last!! We were playing around before we went out to eat and had a girls night!!! We had some amazing wine that night called Ecco Domini I believe!! It was also very good!! Elise looks tough! Watch out now ;)
This weekend, My cousin Gena (well 2nd cousin, she is my moms 1st cousin) came to visit us in Houston!! This is John, Ryan, Gena and little baby Dylan!! SOOOOO CUTE!! We love them! Ryan was a hoot, and Dylan is SUCH a well-behaved baby!! Doesn't Gena Look BEAUTIFUL!

Here is my Dylan and I!!!! I got some of my baby fix in!! It was great!! LOVE THEM! (im not a baby stalker, i just love little ones!! promise!)




On Friday night, Mom and I played with the newest addition to our family, ROCKY, while we waited for Daddy to get home!!



Here is ROCKY the ROCKSTAR!! yess... we have come up with a lot of different nicknames!! He is ohhh sooo cute, don't ya think? He looks a lot like Kujoe, but he is a little bit more stout.




And again. This pic may gross you out bc he is licking me, so sorry if it does!!



Well, sweet friends, that is about it!! My mom made some amazing food, so im about to go chow down!! Love you all!!
Ashie













1 comment:

Alyssa Lynn said...

so cute cute cute...i miss hang outs with you Rob and elise! I just miss living out my life with you guys!!! miss and love you!