Monday, December 3, 2007

Some pictures...

So... I thought I would post some pictures since my blog is sooo lacking in this area. Being as I cannot find my camera cord for the life of me, these will have to do from now. Hopefully I will get the Thanksgiving pics up by Christmas! I love you all!! :)
ps- You like my new Christmas-y blog!?!?! It was in need a change!

Daddy, bjer and I
The girls at our UGG party!!


Me and Les smellin the fake flowers in Skittle.. aka my lime green bug!
Me and my daddy getting some camera time at PF Changs!!


Me and my bestest Cole after one of our sanity sessions! ha!

Me and Robin sippin on some starbucks on our way back from church!
This pic is from almost a year ago before the baseball banquest with Elise and Amanda!



Again, but with Cole, Blair, me and Steph!


Me and Cole after Homecoming... Doesn't she look beautiful!! She was in the court!
After Church, before homegroup, makin a sonic stop: Elise, Alyssa and I :)





2 comments:

elise said...

loooove the new Christmasy blog :) and the pictures, and the fact that you love A Fine Frenzy, and just you in general :)

Ang said...

Fun photos...and I love the new background, too!! and I love you!! no more creepers at starbucks for now...you should come back.