Saturday, December 22, 2007

2007

1. DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR: Nicole Summerville... we went and got Sweet Tea from Chick-fil-A a lot this past year.
2. LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (LONGEST FRIEND) Nicole Summerville and Bjer
3. NEWCOMER AWARD (NEWEST FRIEND) All the Girls in my Homegroup :)
4. HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR: Learning God is enough.
5. LOW POINT OF THE YEAR: Several Lowpoints, and those of you closest to me probably know what the one low point would be....
6. BEST HOLIDAY: THANKSGIVING... and I would say Christmas, but it hasn't gotten here yet, although I think it will be a great one!!
7. YOUR SONG FOR 2007 : I have had quite a year, thus I have quite a soundtrack to my life, so I have several: You should have said no- Taylor Swift, I Boast No More- Caedmon's Call, The Village Worship CD, A Fine Frenzy... well the entire CD, and the entire Paramore CD. (I've had quite a year..) Oh, and Bethany Dillon has got me through quite a bit as well :)
8. MOVIE FOR 2007 BELLA!! Go see it!!
9. WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINE'S WITH? Brice.
10. WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN? Nothin, but I wore a Peanuts Halloween Shirt to my linguistics Class :)
11. BEST RELATIONSHIP: my relationship with Jesus
12. PARTY OF THE YEAR : ummm... I haven't really been to any parties I don't think.
13. BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR: Following what the Lord wanted me to do...
14. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR? Hopefully find a teaching job!!
15. TV SHOW OF THE YEAR: Tie between The Office and Grey's Anatomy
16. MOST LOYAL FRIEND: Elise Thoma
17. BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR: I think you know what it is if ya know me :)
18. BIGGEST INSPIRATION OF 2007:??
19. BIGGEST INSPIRATION OF 2008:??
.20. NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS: Work out on a more regular basis to ensure a healthy lifestyle.

No comments: