Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Photo Shoot :)

Me
Alyssa

The Girls: Alyssa, Rachel, me and Elissa


me

again

The Girls again



Alyssa and I :)


We almost got hit by some cars for this one!! jk!! elise looked out for us :)



One of my best friends Elise (http://www.elise-marie.blogspot.com/) took a few photos, well about 300 shots or so, but she photoshopped a few for a project, and I would like to display some of her work!! The theme was Singin in the Rain!! She is ammmaazzinnggg :) Good Job Elise! If you would like to see more, you can go to her blog link that is listed above.
That is all for right now... who knows, I may post again tonight, or I may post sometime soon. Graduation is on Friday, and my whole family is coming in tomorrow night, so I should have some more pictures up soon. The Lord is showing me a lot of things right now, and my heart is very full, so I am sure I will have a lot to write soon. I am just sorting through many different thoughts right now. Love you guys ohhh sooo much!! :)



No comments: