Tuesday, March 2, 2010


I would be silly to think that many people follow my blog. I think the idea of blogs are so cool, but then sometimes you feel more like you are talking to yourself...or rather, venting. Nevertheless, I still blog. :)

I feel as though I am always wordy and without pictures. If I was not so technically challenged I would put more pictures on here. But, for now, my writing will have to suffice.


I have a new hero. Not that she has necessarily taken the place of any of the other heroines in my life, but oh, how I already love her. I have picked up the book "Passion and Purity" here lately. You may be thinking...Oh, Ash- another dating book. But, oh how this is so much more. This woman's life is incredible. I am not even done with the book yet, but oh my how I love her and how Christ is speaking to me through her story. You should read it if you have not....and single girls, you should especially read it! You will find such wisdom and really may be able to relate with her and where she was when she was your age (my age, our age...). I am not even done with her story and she blows me away. She is a true heroine in the Christian faith and just such an encouragement while reading. I mean seriously, if you are down in the dumps about dating, or life, or just where you are....read this story! I am sure the Lord will speak to you, just as he has to me, if you ask it of Him! Oh, how I love when he shows up...and how he does it often.

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read you! And I'm glad to hear you are being encouraged! Love you!