Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Social Life..

In pictures...and a VIDEO!!  YAY!















My kids said I looked like a kid here..so we took a picture!














Paint night!  WOO.  











Run-thru's for football '09.


































They think I am wierd..but they love me :)















Senior Cheerleader (she is graduating...) and my teacher aid!  LOVE HER!















Funny Faces :)














I.love.them.  One of my English classes.









Another english class.  They ask me who their favorites are and I tell them "I love you all equally."















Cool poses.  












THE FRIDAY SONG...GET PUMPED!



This video is of the Friday Song that I make my kids sing every friday!! Hopefully it will work after I post this!! YAY!!

Next post shall be Elise's birthday pictures post.  My computer is being slow now though, so I will post those later!! 

Until then,

LOVE YOUUU!

1 comment:

elise said...

yay for posting the Friday song video!! love all of it! and YOU!!