Sunday, July 13, 2008

Who I Am...

Something I saw on another blog and thought would be fun... plus I wanted to tag a bunch of people because i thought it would be interesting!! Sooo... I tag Lauren Williams, Elise, Rob, Cari, Michelle Sanders, Lauren Barksdale, and Steph Orr! LOve you guys! 


i am:  a contemplator.  a deep thinker.  a reader.  a dreamer.  
i think: i am right most of the time, or until proven wrong. that love should be something that is widely spread.  that lying is something that should not be looked at lightly.   
i know: that jesus is my savior.  that the lord has me right where he wants me.  that i am a bad driver.  that i shouldn't talk on the phone or text when i drive...
i want: to live a meaningful life.  to be an amazing teacher and coach.  to go to africa someday to love on children and adults.  to find my soulmate :)  my laundry to do itself and then fold itself :)
i have: a coffee addiction.  a shopping addiction.  a new puppy.  a love for fashion.  amazing friends that would rock your world.  a desire to go to NEW YORK in Autumn.
i wish:  that i could be content in every stage of life without thinkin about it!  that my favorite latte from the bagel shop could be transported to me at any time i wanted it.  i wasn't such a bad driver.  that i could find a way to share the gospel with everyone i encounter.  everyone could know the love that i have found in my sweet jesus.  i wasn't selfish and unreasonable at times.  
i hate: rudeness.  meanness. when people lie.  when people are malicious.  when people honk.  when things are not organized.  when people don't consider others feelings before themselves. 
i miss: having long hair.  my best friends who have moved.  living close to my parents and brother. living with girls... at times.  ;) being competley financially depedent on my parents.  ha.
i feel: sleepy.  overwhelmed, yet encouraged.  loved.
i crave:  deep meaningful relationships.  getting to know my sweet jesus better.  coffee from iris bagel and coffee shop.  pumpkin spice lattes from starbucks and christmas music  YEAR AROUND!  
i search: for great coffee shops.  amazing chapsticks. new books,  skin remedies.  jeans that make you your bootie look good! :)
i wonder: what the next year will look like.  if i will be a good teacher.  
i regret:  nothing.  (or try not to anyways...)
i love:  my jesus.  my family.  my friends.  my church.  lattes.  my puppy penelope.  a comfy bed.  down comforters.  love.  bubble baths.  hanging out with the people i love.
i care: about people.  how you are doing.  how my family is.
i am not: someone who really likes to cook.  a great driver.  a good mathematician.  
i believe: that everything happens for a reason.  
i dance: around the house.  in the car.  to rap music... to any music.  when no one is looking.
i sing: in the car.  loud in the shower.  everywhere.
I laugh: a lot. at myself.  well, at pretty much anything.  (great odds, if you want someone to laugh at your jokes...find me.  hehe)
i cry: more than i used to.  at sappy love scenes.  more as a i get older.  
i don’t always:  understand.  clean my car as i should.  
i write: to do lists.  in my journal.  in the margins of my bible.  on my blog.  in the books i read.  
i lose:  my keys all the time.  
i never:  am on time.  
i listen: to lots of different kinds of music.  to my friends.  to my family.
i can usually be found: reading.  writing.  planning.  at my favorite coffee shop.
i am scared:  of criminals.  of heights.  of late night news casts.  my friends or family not knowing the Lord.  
i need: love.  hugs.  coffee.  intellectual stimulation.  friends.  family.  jesus.  
i can’t wait: to see what the lord is going to do in my life.  to teach english.  until i go shopping again! ;)  to go to new york someday.  for christmas to get here again.  for it to be ugg weather.  

1 comment:

Lauren Williams said...

this is so fun! i love all your answers!! i will have to think awhile on these questions!