Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rain.

Rain is so beautiful.. the noise, and just the look of how it is outside. The sky after it rains is probably my very favorite part. It is always some different color. I do not understand how anyone could not believe there is a God. Look outside. God made all of this. This beautiful, beautiful Earth. I am in an aweful mood today. It is refreshing to wake up and be satisfied, and that is what I am today. Today is the day I wish I could be in heaven and sit with my heavenly father and just love and hug on him. That may sound silly to many, but that is what I want to do today. But I guess I will settle for spending some time with my Jesus, and then studying and laying around :)
One of my best friends Elise let me borrow all her Cd's last night, and I am sooo excited!! I got to put them all on my Ipod! Yah for space on the Ipod!! I had never heard Phil Wickam, and now, I am in love. I am also in love with Joy Williams. Love it love it! I will have a meaningful blog here sometime soon... and hopefully I will be able to post pics here soon, I just do not know how to do that yet! Love you all! Have a great day!

No comments: