Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 4- Favorite Outfit

I am not going to lie... I don't know if I have a favorite outfit. I mean, I definitely have favorite pieces that I wear, but a favorite outfit I have probably not had since I was about 10. When I was 10 I got to go to the Limited too (any of my girls remember this store?!?) and pick out an Easter outfit. I took a couple of pieces that were not thrown together in the first place and put them together. To my surprise and utter GLEE, the Limited too managers decided it was an awesome idea to put those pieces of clothing together and then decided to make it a window display. I felt like a fashion stylist. And to that day I have decided that I must always be shopping to find the newest looks that someone might have glanced over (this may or may not be how I justify shopping sometimes)....;). All that to say, here are a few of my favorite things. Quite honestly, after having to be in dresses and heels the past week for things after school or things such as graduation, I am fully convinced I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. Dressing up is fun, but not something I want to do everyday.




This is my go-to outfit for summer. A t-shirt and shorts.















I love Uggs. This is far from a confession if you know me. I love them and will not apologize for it. Trust me, if you put your feet into some, your life would be changed. Ask my besties...they have been converted. I know that I cannot wear these in the summer, that would be quite stupid, but they are fav in winter. In or out of style, I will be true to you, Oh Uggs.







Lastly, would be my cream coat, my black skinny jeans and my anthro boots. Again, a winter-ish outfit, but it is one of my very favs. Unfortunately my beautiful and C-U-T-E cream coat was stolen while in New Orleans. So RIP cream coat... I hope your new owner loves you even though they stole you. I realize this is not the most flattering of pictures of me...but it is about the outfit, right?!






Well ,that is all for today. I apologize if any boredom came from this post, but I had to post Day #4! Hopefully Day #5 will be much more interesting!!

love you all.
Ash :)

No comments: