Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thinking...but just wanted to say Hello.

i really would like to blog, so i am going to have a small post here.  i am wanting to actually blog about something inparticular, but until i get my thoughts totally together, i thought i would just ramble a bit.

i am procrastinating a bit today... what i really need to be doing is organizing my school stuff, getting the calendar ready and spending some much more needed time with jesus.  its funny to me, really not funny, but maybe more interesting that i put such important things off until it is the absolute last minute that i can squeeze it in.  this is something that frustrates me about myself.  i am not always like this, because the truth is is that i like to be planned.  i enjoy having a schedule and it being somewhat regulated.  i love being busy, but i also love the "scheduled" busyness.  it makes my life run smoother when i have a plan.  it also seems when i don't have a plan i am so lazy.  i am lazy in my pursuit of christ and everything that falls inbetween.  i was very convicted of that this morning, and i am still convicted of it as i am writing this.  i am in this reflective mood today... you know the kind of mood where its good to get things done, but you also want to be by yourself so you can think about things while making plans.  so, on that note i'm going to go change out of my gross workout clothes and get ready to go work.

so, all i wanted to say was hi.  i love you all.  i will blog more later, just wanted to say hello.

No comments: