Thursday, August 28, 2008

K-I-C-K-E-M, Kick em' Colts Kick Em'.........

Just a bit of an update until I have time for a full-on post.  This was the first week of my official teaching career.  My dream job.... and can I just tell you I literally have my DREAM JOB.  I am working with the kinds of kids I have always wanted to work with.  I have a venue to love on (in an appropriate way!!) these kids and encourage them.  I am just sooo excited!  hehe :)

I will update more later, but I just wanted to tell you that it is going great!  I even decorated my cart!  :)  hehe, I figure if you have to float between hallways you might as well do it in style ;)
okay, i love you all.  i will write more later... i'm a sleepy girl!  Good news though!  It is jeans friday tomorrow!  YES!  Halleluj, halleluj, halleluj, halleluj PRAISE YE THE LORD!

k bye.  :)

2 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

you are so funny! so GLAD you are loving the job!!

elise said...

i just love you :) and ps-i finally posted, and you should post again too :) the end.