Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prayer Please... :)

I know I said I would post pictures next time... and I PROMISE to next time, but I have a favor to ask ;) Will you please be praying for me today, especially around the time of 3:30? I have an interview with Arlington High School to be one of the English teachers and the Freshman Cheerleading Sponsor. Not only would this be an amazing school to teach at...it has a lot of tradition and support for teachers as well as students, BUT I would get to pour into young girls!! Plus...let's just be honest.... I LOVE to be peppy, so it would just be perfect!!! :)

So, if you see this, please pray for me at 3:30 pm today. Pray that I answer the questions in the way that really shows that I have knowledge of what I am speaking of, as well as the fact that I am passionate about teaching and learning!! :)

Love you all!! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Praying for you now. Hope all goes well!