Thursday, May 8, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

ahs.gif I am now an Arlington Colt!! WOOO HOOO!! I will be teaching English II (Sophomore Level) and I will be the Freshman Cheer Sponsor!! Hootie, Hootie, Hoo!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!! 


Thank you all for praying so much!! I cannot think of anything more perfect!  I am pumped about what the Lord is about to do and is doing!! Praise the Lord for his grace, provision and letting me plan a little bit ;)  YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! he he :)


Love you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!...this is the little old lady that you don't know commenting on your blog again!

I prayed specifically that God's will would be done today and that you would know TODAY what His plans were. Sounds like He answered that prayer perfectly.

May God bless you on what sounds like an exciting journey!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so happy for you! I know it is going to be awesome! Congrats Ashley! :)

alison said...

congrats!

Unknown said...

Hey Love - congrats on being a Colt, although, I was a Martin Warrior!!!! Anyways, I am so excited for you!!!!!