Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Facts

Have you ever been in a random mood?? Well, I am in one today, and quite frankly putting off what I need to be doing- that being lesson planning for both Cheer and English and taking a shower and doing my hair (which I am seriously considering just puting up in a bun). So, here goes my random rambling. Feel free to read and partake and tell me random things on your blogs. It makes me happy to hear such things.

1. I love Harry Potter. Like, love love. The other day I shot off fireworks, Roman Candles to be exact, and I felt like Harry Potter or Heromine Granger with their wands. It was pretty cool. You should try it. but you should also make sure it is pointed far away from you. Fire hazard, you know.
2. I have a Nook. It is super cool, but I have yet to finish a single book on it because I have bought 7 books on it and I am reading them all at the same time. I should really get on that....
3. I am really starting to get ready for Fall. In contemplating about the seasons, I have decided it is my favorite. This is a pretty big statement due to the fact that I love Christmas so much. But, Fall does usher in those seasons, thus why I love it. I also love crisp air, leaves, PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES, and listening to Brooke Fraser at this time. Oh, memories. Fall also has super cute clotehs and I can start wearing sweaters and sometimes my UGGS (which continue to be my favorite and most comfortable shoe EVER) during this season. I also get to see my fam more and my birthday is at this time. What more can a girl ask for.
4. I am on a Bethany Dillon kick these days. I love her music and her lyrics.
5. I am cutting my hair and coloring it back to my regular hair color. I am very excited. Why, do I always want to change my hair color and then decide that I should have stuck with what I had before. insecurity? or is it just I am impatient and want something new. Oh, the options that could be the answer...anyways, I am super excited about cutting my hair. It has been long for SOOOO long now. Time for a change! Woo!
6. It will be football season before we know it, which means I will have no life. I am excited to see the kiddos. I will actually know some of the kids on the football team this year due to the fact that I have taught many of them. And my girls will be cheering on the Varsity team. That is exciting.
7. I am moving to a different apartment and I am dreading packing Luckily I have two best friends who have nominated themselves to help me back. Thank you Elise and Robin. I will be holding you to this...at least you will help me calm down when this time comes. ;)
8. My dog likes to sleep. She sleeps all the time. Sometimes I think she has some form of narcolepsy, but then again maybe she is just lazy. She sure is cute though. And I am also glad I have her at night. I know she could not maul anyone if they broke in, but she could growl and bark really loud. Maybe.
9. My brother and his wife are having a baby girl. I am super excited to hold her and to spoil her and to sing to her and to love on her and to rock her and to read to her. I am really excited to buy her cute clothes and babysit her. I am also super excited that she will be mixed because she is going to be the cutest little girl ever. I cannot wait until she comes!! That is in the fall, too. See what I mean about the being the best season EVER!!!!!!! :)
10. I want to have a 10th interesting fact due to it being even. Let's see....I have decided I want to learn to play guitar. I am not the most AMAZING singer out there, but I would like to play guitar so I can at least have a little praise and worship time with myself and the Lord. Now, whether I will ever do that, we will see. Maybe I should pick up the piano again, at least I know the basics of that.

That is it for now. Thank you for partaking if you made it to the end. If you didn't, it is okay. I might not have either.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Amanda Craft said...

I just got a nook too! I'm obsessed with it and I read more cause of it now haha. Anyways, you can lend books to other nook users, so we should share books :)