Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm sooo excited, and I just can't hide it!!!!!!!


Disclaimer- Evidently I still do not know how to post pictures and write so the pictures come first on this post!  Sorry.  Here are some pics from the Cheer banquet-

the charm bracelet my kids got me:)My gIRLS!


















The coaches...a little blurry:)

A few updates...and I am not going to lie it may sound like I am bragging a bit, but I am just excited!
(This will probably be a little out of order!)

1.  I received an email tonight being asked to come speak at the AISD Career Expo due to me being recommended by my principal as an "exceptional first year teacher"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!! I AM SOOO EXCITED I CAN BARELY STAND IT!  I totally did a little dance around my apartment today!!!!!  I am not trying to brag...its just stuff like this has always been my dream so I just am super excited!  :)  I'll let you know what happens with all of that!  

2.  We had a cheer banquet this past weekend and I am just so proud of my girls!  I have really enjoyed watching them grow not only as cheerleaders but as young women!  I will be coaching JV next year so I get to move up with these girls.  I am very excited:)  *the pictures are above*

3. The Lord is showing me a lot of cool things right now.  I will write more about that later...it is some stuff I am still working through.

All in all everything is going good!  It is late and I will post again soon.  Just wanted to catch you up!  LOVE YOU GUYS! 




2 comments:

jordanandrachel said...

Hey, I went to DBU with you and took a couple classes together! I stumbled upon your blog...I am a Music Teacher in Grand Prairie-I love it, I'm a first yr teacher too=) Congrats on getting to speak at the AISD event-that is really an honor. It looks like your girls love you! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I enjoy your blog!

Lauren Williams said...

LOVE.IT.

SO FUN!!! keep me posted on the speach!!!