Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blush

I got asked to contribute to a blog called Blush. Blush is a conference that I spoke at months back. This is probably the most raw I have been in a blog. Autumn, the founder of Blush, asked me to share my story with her readers. She asked me to post it on my facebook page, and I have decided just to retweet her tweet about my blog and put it on here. As much as I would like to say fear of man never has a hold on me, I still think it is a little hard to share your whole self with others.

So, that being said, here is the blog that I wrote. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Ashley!

I just want to thank you for your beautiful blogpost! I admire how real and vulnerable you were in order for Christ to be glorified through your testimony and to minister to so many others! You are awesome!

Brenda Joy said...

I"m so thankful you are my friend:)