Monday, December 22, 2008

Life Lately...a little out of order















Elise is going to kill me for putting this on here...but I LOVE HER!






Bjer Smeejer...(my brother) at home.  His hair looks beautiful huh!? :) Oh brother.












Bj, Nanaka, Me and Austin in Houston.






















Austin and I by the tree.
















This is Jessie.  He is 100 years old.  Just kidding...we have had him since I was 5 and bj was 4.  He is older and cannot see or hear.  Poor baby...I feel like we must take a pic with him everytime I go home due to his old age.







Bj being....well, Bj.
























Some of my old home-group girls.  Some amazing relationships have developed from the deep community we have shared.  Steph also has now gotten engaged!! Yay her!! 





Jordi, Cole, and Me!! Jordan got engaged that night!!  




















Some of my girls on my birthday at school! My cheerleaders threw me a birthday party in class!! My little pony was the theme! :)














More of my girls.  













My girls being crazy at a football game!
















Me and one of my girls.















My bests @ my personal favorite...Palio's!










Haley and I at a volleyball tourney.  This was actually the night my apartment got broken into.

















Elise and I!!!! How I love her.

1 comment:

elise said...

haha yep...really can't believe you put that up...but in the spirit of the holidays...i won't kill you. but i did tag you on my blog, so you should do the 8 things...thing...yeah...
ok, love you!! love the pics! can't wait to see you tonight!